Check out Nana rocking the chicken costume.
I was away for three days, so they didn't even balk at holding my hand to cross the street.
Watching their cute faces as they approached stores to chant, "Trick or treat."
Being impressed with their good manners and always remembering to say thank you.
Loving the excitement at every new treat.
Inspired by Harriet at See Theo Run.
Things I am grateful for right now:
- kids who smile and laugh and love and enthusiastically do "fun things," even in the rain
- a close knit community that sponsors events that bring people together
- a job that allows me to work with great people, inspires me and pushes me to new places
- people who believe in me and push and support me to do things that I didn't think were possible
- holiday traditions that continue to fill our story book of memories
What are you grateful for right now?