Jack has been potty trained since February. As luck would have it, I had almost nothing to do with this round of potty training (Thank you Captain Canada). But even three months later, he doesn't want to stop what he is doing to pee. But Captain Canada and I have become experts at reading the tell tale signs that it is time to make a run for a toilet.
1. When asked if he has to pee, he replies, "No, I don't have to pee. I don't want to."
2. He puts his Yo Gabba Gabba doll Toodee between his legs (his version of a plug?) and goes about his business.
3. He chants, "I don't have to pee. I am not even doing the pee pee dance."
4. Sitting in his chair at meal times, he begins to resemble a jumping bean.
5. He starts rocking back in forth like a hockey player listening to the national anthem. But all Canadian teams have been eliminated from the Stanley Cup playoffs and there is nary a note of "Oh Canada" being sung at our house.
Any funny pee stories to share?