"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." -Dr. Howard Thurman
The quote and her post had me thinking about the things in my life that inspire me and make me come alive:
1. my kids- They inspire me to be better and enjoy what we have.
2. teaching- I love what I do and absolutely love working with kids.
3. Captain Canada- He is always positive and good at letting things go. He is also very talented.
4. writing- My blog helps me put things in perspective and is a creative outlet.
5. exercise- It amazes me what I come up with while working up a good sweat.
6. fresh air- Being outside makes me appreciate where I live and inspires me to do more outside.
7. my craft group- I admire and am inspired by each lady in the group and all for different reasons.
8. sunsets- There is nothing like a beautiful sunset to get those creative juices flowing.
9. Kelle Hampton- Every time I read her blog, I am inspired in a different way.
10. books- I love reading and stories that move me, inspire me.
What inspires you?