The kids are going through a real rock star phase right now. Alvin and the Chipmunks are the culprits. But you know what? Living with rock stars has its perks. In honour of Monday Listicles and because the topic this week is love, here is why I love living with rock stars.
1. Rock stars are always up for a dance party. I love dance parties.
2. My "Elaine from Seinfeld" dancing style is embraced and sometimes imitated.
3. Over the top emotions and sappy love songs are encouraged.
4. Their tantrums and demands make my mood swings look like a walk in the park.
5. They play hard all day and hit the hay early giving me a chance to kick back and relax with an extra hot latte and my computer.
6. They love my off key singing and often join in. Look out karaoke, here we come.
7. Anytime is sunglasses time.
8. There is always a good story to tell, often blog worthy.
9. They have introduced me to new and chart topping music like all of the Alvin and the Chipmunks albums.
10. Their song collaborations are sweet music to my ears because it means they are making love, not war.
Here's to living with rock stars. Cheers.